Hi friends, it’s been over a month. Okay, almost two actually. I’m alive and well! Since my last update, I’ve officially moved in with Tigran and have had my head down focusing on my 9-5. Is it me, or has 2018 been a whirlwind already? 😵
As for blogging, I’ve had a true ah ha moment. I’ve spent the last two years trying to master my work flow, and prioritized creating searchable, beautiful curated content. In the midst of all the method to the madness, I lost heart for what I truly started it for... my love for writing, going on adventures and sharing those San Francisco hidden gems. In short, you could say that I lost sense of my true north, but It’s my time to bring it back to my roots. When growing a blog, there is no magic formula that works for everyone. You will only fly when you do what you love and what works best for you.
To get you all caught up on where my heart and mind has been at lately, I’m starting a new series called Friday Favorites! A list of good reads and products I am loving. Enjoy. 🖤
FRIDAY FAVORITES 001
1. Friday mornings are for the the Girl’s Night In newsletter. Haven’t heard of GNI? Indulge in some wisdom for wellness, self-care queens and join the girl gang of babes who call it a night at 9pm. 🤷🏻♀️😴🍷📚
2. Download the Fit + Thick app. The app guides you through circuit style weight training and plyometrics workouts. Founder of the brand, Nicole Mejia is all about embracing the journey to thriving health, while nurturing self-love and acceptance for a thick body! UM YES PLEASE. Ya girl has curves and thick thighs and proud to know there’s a community of fellow fit + thick friends out there. 🍑
3. Current commute read: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck. Mark Manson is in your face and unapologetic much-needed dose of reality. The book isn’t your typical self-help book, but it does help you figure out how to funnel out what’s important and what really doesn’t f**king matter. 🙊
4. Teddy Bear Latte art from Cocola in San Francisco’s Stonestown Galleria. How does one drink a latte this cute and not feel bad?! 🐻☕️
5. I’m over here trying to be a good plant mama. 🌱 As a welcome home gift to myself, I brought home this beautiful medium sized monstera from Sloat Nursery. As of yesterday, I noticed a new leaf is starting to grow! Seems symbolic for all the growth i’ve been working through. If you have any tips for nurturing a home for a monstera, please let me know!
6. We know the vintage pictures are a thing right now, and I can’t help but swoon over the Fuji film vibes myself. Actually, all the pictures in this post are taken with an app! If you don’t already have Huji Cam, you might want to hop on it. Hello, disposable camera aesthetic, minus the 3-5 business day film development. 😜
See you next week! xo